ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (91/156) > >>

cmpm:
Or you can set to copy to clipboard from the capture bar.

Filipe Meira Castro:
Would be really nice to have that setting when right clicking on the systray icon ;)

selt:
Thanks tomos!

now, the strange thing which started to happen is if i select option (or via shift+prtscr) "Grab selected region" it always gives me "Out of system resources"
I can assure you my laptop is a beast Lenovo w530 withCPU i7-3740QM 2.70, 8GB RAM, win7 ent.
so no questions about going out of resources there. I have restarted it, still the same. it never happened before.
I have reverted settings to Nothing but that didn't help either.

when i get that message i can dismiss it but then icon just stays red forever and i have to kill the exe to start it again.

if I use any other option like capture active window, capture fixed size region, entire workspace, current screen - all that works!
However, ONLY when i try :Grab selected region" option" that comes back with "Out of system resources".

any clues?

hi Selt
in preferences: post capture options:
 (see attachment in previous post)

-tomos (September 26, 2013, 03:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
On your tab for "Selection Capture Options", what do you have checked for "When to Use Red Box"?

mouser:
New official release:

v4.8 - December 3, 2013

* [MinorFeature] Including .sctool file for XnView screenshot folder thumbnail browsing; will show up in your Tools menu if XnView is found installed.
* [MinorFeature] Including .sctool file for IrfanView screenshot folder thumbnail browsing; will show up in your Tools menu if XnView is found installed.
* [Improvement] Drag and drop of file into the SC window is now smart enough to realize when the file is from the current Screenshot directory and present more appropriate options in this case.
* [MinorFeature] New tray item to print last screenshot.
* [BugFix] Somehow the 'z' character could not be used in the post-capture dialog for caption or filename.
* [MinorFeature] New Redbox capture object mode now will grab cursor if options say to do so (but not when scrolling).
* [MinorFeature] New option (save/load tab) to not show movie files in thumbnail panel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version