ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (90/156) > >>

mouser:
Hi Dimitri, and greetings to Belgium!

You're not getting old, it's just that the new "Quick Capture Bar" is a new thing and I think I forgot to include a way to start the timer from it.

I will be adding it to the next release.

Until then, you engage the auto timer from the system tray menu, Right-click -> Capture Options -> Engage Auto-timer.

Let me know if that works for you and if you have any other issues with it, and thanks for your patience.

ChaosDM:
Phew...I thought I was going insane...thank you for the info BUT...it doesn't work          :(

When I switch on the "Engage auto timer" and then for instance press the PrtScrn key only one screenshot gets taken.

I have been looking for a (very) old version of your program, but can't find one.

Thanks again.

Dimitri

tomos:
"Engage auto timer" via the tray works here - it starts automatically though (after 4000ms) - no keypress is required. Is it possible that pressing the PrtScr key deactivates it ?

(win 7 64bit)

edit//
makes for some interesting screenshots ;)

selt:
guys, before there was a really good feature but it got lost in later releases and that is to automatically, by default, copy last screenshot bitmap to clipboard after it is taken (so without need to go to menu and select copy to clipboard and then choose that option).
How can i set that back to be by default?

Thanks,
Selt

tomos:
hi Selt
in preferences: post capture options:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version