ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (89/156) > >>

cmpm:
this one

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/index.html

mouser:
You have the right link.

If you're still getting v4.7.0 from that link, it's just because the file is cached in your web browser or by your internet provider since the update file is so recent.  If you try again in a bit you should get the new version.

RightPaddock:
Not my cache - i don't use the browser to download I use IDM, it would warn me if I had recently downloaded the file, I would be very surprised if my ISP caches anything. 

Just before I posted, I downloaded and installed a version whose with an the following properties

--- ---Size           8,520,632 bytes
CRC32 273d5e5f
MD5         13ead219307e7133c52d762d7043f437
SHA-1 34fc8be68efc004ba2d3ec260341c6f60e604af8
File Version  0.0.0.0
This installed version 4.7.0, which is what I had.

I just downloaded again and got a version with

--- ---size           8,520,392
CRC32 6bf43e8e
MD5         adbf6ce2588978edf9c6f5258e972290
SHA-1 dd862f5e7e3affb3a0690181472f5cb579f15db9
File Version 0.0.0.0

This installs version 4.7.2

Can I suggest you put the version number within the install exe file and/or within the file name, and in the label of the link I posted - it has "4.7", would be better if it had "4.7.2".

I suspect I got the notification before or as your download site updated itself

Anyway all OK now.

rgds

ewemoa:
Mmm, checksums :)

ChaosDM:
Ok, I guess it's because I'm getting old...BUT...I just can't manage to get the Auto Capture to work in the latest (4.7.2) version. Ok, this is the first time I use this program and it LOOKS awesome...but I just need to perform a simple task, I know it's possible, but I just can't figure out how!!! Call me dumb, I don't care, I just would like to know how to do it      :)         Thanks in advance for the help.

So...I want to capture what's on my screen (the whole screen) every 4 secs. and save all these files to a directory with a different name...So, when I press PrtScrn I get a picture in my destination folder with a name including the date, perfect...I go to the Screenshot Captor options from the Quick Capture Bar. In there I go to Basic Capturing-Capture Options. In "Auto Capture Timer Options" I have "Rate Ms" set to 4000 and "Stop After" set to "10" and as "Type" I have "Screen (current monitor)" set. So I guess all that is fine.

Question is now : how do I START the automatic capturing? When I click "Grab Current Screen" in my Quick Capture Bar I only grab on picture and that's it...there are no additional screenshots being taken.

When going to the Help file of the program I find in Capturing Images-Extra Capture Options the option to "Engage Auto Capture Timer"....I DON'T FIND THIS OPTION IN THIS VERSION OF THE PROGRAM...the help file is (apparently) for an older version of the program    :(

So please...could someone tell me how tp START the Auto Capturing? THANK'S A MILLION       :)

Dimitri Kokken
Belgium

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version