ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (88/156) > >>

lanux128:
awesome release! i see that we're edging to closer V5!  :Thmbsup:

hubi:
Excellent. Been using the 4.6 beta versions for a while and been all good  :Thmbsup:

Feature requests

1) Can we have rounded box as option in 'Draw highlighting' i.e. as below. There is the text border for Arrows has the option for 'RoundBox' so I hope it wouldn't be hard to implement.

2) Would really really really really like it if we could have toolbar buttons for 'Splice out by strip by selection' and  'Splice out by strip by selection - Deluxe effects'. "Pretty please with hundreds and thousands on top  :-\  :-*".

mouser:
1) Can we have rounded box as option in 'Draw highlighting' i.e. as below. There is the text border for Arrows has the option for 'RoundBox' so I hope it wouldn't be hard to implement.
--- End quote ---

i'll see what i can do.

2) Would really really really really like it if we could have toolbar buttons for 'Splice out by strip by selection' and  'Splice out by strip by selection - Deluxe effects
--- End quote ---

Now that the "More Interface Options" has the ability to hide and show different toolbars, adding new tools (hidden by default) is painless, so i will do so.  Good idea.

mouser:
Updated to 4.7.2 to fix a bug in some advanced previewing features.

RightPaddock:
where do I download 4.7.2, this link https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/downloads/ScreenshotCaptorSetup.exe gives me 4.7.0

thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version