ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (84/156) > >>

mouser:
Thanks to all of the beta testers and those who pushed for these new features.  Keep the requests coming :up:

cranioscopical:
Keep the requests coming :up:
-mouser (July 08, 2013, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't see why it can't figure out what I want and then just do it. Can we be done with all this keystroke/mouse click business?

Thanks for your endless patience with accommodating any number of quirky requests   :Thmbsup:
SC is seriously useful software.

bubbajunk:
Mouser, you may already be aware but the main web page still shows "Latest Official Release" as "Download v4.3". You may want to update this to v4.5 to eliminate any confusion.

mouser:
Thanks very much for the heads-up, bbbajunk!  :up:

squishy:
I am having a difficult time finding this new feature "[Feature] New options to customize the post-capture dialog to use it in faster one-key dismissal mode and with one key copy-to-clipboard action.
I really need the copy-to-clipboard functionality -- either by setting it up as the default capture output, or, some way to easily select it as the desired output after the capture occurs.
Right now I must have accidentally changed a setting because it's saving every capture to "Screenshots" folder even though I do not want it to, and I am not selecting "Save Image As", or "Save image and show", or "Save image but hide".  I am selecting "To clipboard: Image" and then clicking "X" to close the dialog.  Then another window appears with the image in it; but I don't want this window either and I don't know what I've done to make it pop up.  Then I go and delete where the image was saved on disk.
I tried searching the forum for "clipboard" trying to find clues about how to send the output to clipboard but can't see any.
If you could please explain where to find it and turn it on, or what steps to take to make it happen when doing a capture, I would be grateful.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version