ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (73/156) > >>

mouser:
Finally added printing captions that people have been asking for, for a while:

v3.05.01 - May 24, 2012

* [MinorChange] Changed default single tray click action to do nothing (change from shortcuts options tab).
* [MinorChange] The delay set in WindowCapture1 is now used after moving a window that is partially offscreen when performing a transparent window capture.
* [MinorFix] On minimized startup, SC will avoid checking for existing of screenshot and MoveTo directories -- useful for network share screenshot directories.
* [MinorFeature] System tray icon menu items to open last image in viewer or editor.
* [MinorFeature] Added pop-up context menu to file info/comments panel.
* [Feature] Added option to automatically watermark and/or zupload new screenshots.
* [Feature] When applying bluring/interlacing/hiding effects, the transparency of the image is now flattened, to avoid leakage of information that could occur with transparency interactions.
* [Feature] New option (checked by default) to get actual scan DPI after scanning.
* [Feature] Image captions now support multiline captions (use \n).
* [Feature] Image captions now support %filememo% for contents of the file memo box.
* [Feature] Image captions now include left and center align options.
* [Feature] You can now have captions auto-applied to new screenshots.
* [Feature] You can now have captions automatically added to printouts (can be used to print date, application name, contents of below-image file memo, etc.)

bob99:
I just updated.
I haven't been able to try all of the new features yet but wanted to say thanks for the print caption feature.  :)

mouser:
Yeah, quite a few people were asking to be able to have some info printed along with screenshots.

Actually the Automatic Captions tab is missing a few fields that you will find useful in this regard.

If you want captions on your printouts, a good value for your caption text might be:
%file.nopath%\n%filememo%

Which will show the screenshot filename along with the memo contents.

[and if you are wanting to add the filename AND autoprint at the time of capture, please redownload if you grabbed the version before i posted this reply (noon forum time) as i just pushed out a minor version update that fixes that].

bob99:
Will DcUpdater pick this up or do I need to do it manually?

mouser:
Will DcUpdater pick this up or do I need to do it manually?
--- End quote ---
you need to do it manually if you grabbed 3.05.01 before my last post.

or just wait a day or two until i push out a new official update.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version