ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (72/156) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
option to switch between full screen crosshairs and tiny crosshairs now implemented; will be in next upload.
-mouser (April 13, 2012, 06:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Great! I hope that I can replace Snippy.

cranioscopical:
Thanks for the continual improvements!
For me, reliable scrolling captures have been the best feature for me in 2012  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
New version with quite a few fixes and some big improvements:

v3.04.01 - Apr 12, 2012

* [BugFix] Panel height for resizable bottom info panel was not being saved/restored between runs.
* [Feature] Selection (marching ants) is now shown live in the bottom left zoom panel (cursor location is now shown more clearly too).
* [BugFix] Dirty files are saved prior to executing a zupload action (ensures you dont upload a file that has changed but not been saved yet).
* [Feature] Added cancel button in options to abandon any changes made in options dialog.
* [Feature] Installer now has checkbox to start-with-windows (unchecked by default); you can use /MERGETASKS="startforall" if you want to enable this by default during install.
* [Feature] You can now use alt+arrows to nudge upper left corner of selection (use shift+arrows to nudge bottom right corner, plain arrows to move selection box, and ctrl+arrows to adjust both corners).
* [Feature] Color of pixel under cursor is now shown on statusbar menu toolbar; hit Ctrl+Alt+B in main window to copy it to cursor (or use alt+E to choose copy color from Edit menu).
* [MajorFeature] When performing a selected-region capture you can now see a zoomed inset window showing magnified pixel details and precise selection crosshairs; see options for control over the zoom magnification and panel size, and to disable.
* [Feature] You can now move the cursor icon to be captured when performing a selected-region capture; just hit the C key to move it under the mouse.  You can even use this to ADD the cursor if you do not have "capture cursor" mode enabled by default.
* [Feature] In selected-region capture you can hit the spacebar to reset the starting selection box position (escape cancels).
* [MinorFeature] Option added to revert to old small crosshairs in selection-region capture mode.
* [BugFix] Using the MoveTo.. menu item to browse to a folder already on the MoveTo list would result in duplicate directories being added.
I will have another update in not too long as well.

mouser:
Quick note: if you downloaded the beta early, please force a redownload; the version info hasn't changed since the beta but i fixed a couple of minor things.

hubi:
Can we have the option for rounded corners for Highlight boxes. It is an option for the highlight text for arrows so the code would appear to be mostly present.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version