ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (65/156) > >>

cmpm:
Nice write-up and quick review on gHacks for version 3!

http://www.ghacks.net/2012/02/06/screenshot-captor-3-released/

Finally someone is calling it a Professional ScreenShot Program.
It may have been called that before,
but I haven't seen it as clear as gHacks, in this article.

Verdict

Screenshot Captor is a professional screenshot taking application for Windows. It offers a rich feature set and ships with features that are usually only available in commercial applications.
--- End quote ---

xcopy:
Thanks for the great update  :Thmbsup:

Unfortunately, I still get this error when using "Delete all image files in screenshot directory" I reported earlier (link)
Access violation at address 004ECFC8 in module 'ScreenshotCaptor.exe'. Read of address 00000004.
--- End quote ---
This happens under WinXP 32bit and also under Win7x64.

mouser:
does it happen reliably every time? or only rarely? any clues? i'm having a hard time reproducing it.
EDIT: ok i'm seeing it on win7.  working on it.

Ok i see the problem. Fixing.

Should be fixed now.  Would you mind re-downloading again and tell me if it's solved?

xcopy:
Woot, that was quick  :up:
Just downloaded 3.00.01 to the XP machine and tried to force the error but it seems gone. I will test the rest of the day and later also on my Win7x64 machine. Thanks for fixing!

oblivion:
The current download doesn't seem to be renamable to .zip...

...well, that's nonsense, actually. I can rename it to screenshotcaptor.zip all I like, I just can't open it and extract its contents.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version