ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (58/156) > >>

DeVamp:
GREAT ONE!

Right before the summer, I switched from SSC to some Snagit I found :-[ but I didn't feel geed about it.
Because I needed the blending of the highlight boxes very much and it just didn't came.

Now I check it again, and its in there!!!!

It's GREAT!
I had to wait, but now I have different possibilities.
Worth the WAIT.

Thank you very much Mouser.

Time to change my start-up programs again :-)

And time to try the ZUploader. Looks also very handy.

Keep it up. thank you.

mouser:
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Changes:
v2.102.01 - Sep 29, 2011

* [BugFix] Fixed a rare problem that was causing truncated full screen screenshots (and enlarged region capture previews) on some users with Windows7 and large fonts [thanks steveorg!].
* [BugFix] Changing some options in Highlight object (circle vs box) were sometimes not being accepted immediately [thanks xcopy!]
* [MinorImprovement]  Better automatic-sized thumbnail panel on Windows Vista/7 themes.
* [MinorFeature] Added link in help menu to visit page of screencast videos for the program.
* [BugFix] Selected Region grab was sometimes not showing region size hint.
* [MinorImprovement]  Selected region capture now shows full screen sized crosshairs at cursor.
* [MinorImprovement]  Selected region capture was capturing one pixel margin too much on left and top.
* [MinorImprovement]  You can now press spacebar and let go of left mouse during region grab to free the cursor to change grab start location.

dluby:
I managed to download this beta (but I still can't download the official release due to the Websense technology used by our company).

I think the cross hairs are a great improvement - thanks Mouser.

If I come across any problems I'll let you know.

mouser:
Anyone who has downloaded prior to this message please redownload -- seems I forgot to pack in the manifest with the last build -- not a big deal but you might as well get latest version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version