ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (49/156) > >>

hubi:
Seems fine ! However

1) Can we please please please have the SFX -> 'Splice out strip' commands as buttons  :)

2) When you use a Splice command and you have highlighted rectangle they don't move up (even if you have saved the image) and if you then un-do they don't move back to the right place. Not a big deal as you learn to do any Splicing first but would be nice if this was fixed.

mouser:
Couple of minor updates, and one serious one for people who use a lot of objects -- a fix that makes editing lots of objects on screenshots much faster:

v2.91.01 - Feb 24th, 2011

* [MajorFeature] New options (interface and objects tabs) that let disable anti-aliasing and smoothing when editing objects, which can dramatically speed up the speed at which multiple objects can be manipulated.
* [BugFix] SC was overly conservative about allowed filename characters.
* [Changes] Changed some shortcuts to be more standardized (Ctrl+P for print, Ctrl+D for deselect)
* [BugFix/Change] Ctrl+C and Edit->Copy was no longer copying individual selected objects in object mode.

hubi:
Thanks for the update but can we please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

have the SFX -> 'Splice out strip' commands as toolbar buttons  :-*

Would be nice if could add any command from the menus to the toolbar but would be a lot more work than just adding the Splice commands.

mouser:
do you ever use the splice blur mode?
if i gave you a keyboard shortcut would that be almost satisfactory?

hubi:
Thanks for the quick response

1) Shortcut key would for fine for now (assuming we will get a toolbar button, or the option for it perhaps at some stage )

2) No, don't use the "blur" as the line is too narrow. If I want to do that I fire up Paint.Net, linked in via the toolbar & Screen, and cut out a strip to indicate a section has been removed. Not as fancy as Snagit but works pretty well for me.

TIA

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version