ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (43/156) > >>

mouser:
How come nobody told me how badly SC handled network screenshot paths?
New beta version -- hopefully i haven't broken anything in the process:

v2.86.04 beta - September 28th, 2010

* [MinorFeature] The active window filename fields that can be used in file naming or info templates now do not include the file extension (.exe)
* [BugFix] Adding an image caption was not setting file dirty, and so not prompting you to save changes if you select a new image.
* [MinorFeature] Trying to get SC to handle network paths (start with //) better for screenshot and moveto directories.
* [MinorFeature] Tools directory is rescanned and tools refreshed after closing the Edit Tools dialog (saves you from having to exit program and restart).
See link to beta in first post.

lanux128:
thanks mouser for the network path fix and the rest! 8)

mouser:
thanks for finding all the bugs!  ;D

greynite:
+1 for this issue

Thanks for the update, mouser.

One thing:
I am a bit confused how to control what SSC copies to the clipboard. I found that the Shortcut CTRL+C works in a different way than using the menu item "Copy image/object to clipboard (CTRL+C)". Shouldn't they do the same?

Using the menu item created two kinds of bitmaps: "Device Independent Bitmap" and just "Bitmap" while CTRL+C creates just a "packet". To paste an image into e.g. an HTML mail I have to always use the menu.

And, additionally, it would be nice if we could set up, what and what not to copy to the clipboard. When both kinds of the above mentioned bitmaps are in the clipboard there's a default action when pasting and that's normally the Device Independent Bitmap, which resizes ugly in HTML mails or RTF pages. So there's always the need to first select which one to copy and choose just "Bitmap".
-xcopy (August 20, 2010, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

mouser:
v2.88.01 - October 8, 2010

* [MinorFeature] Exe version info will now be synchronized with official program version info; should make it easier to use 3rd party update checkers.
* [MinorFeature] The active window filename fields that can be used in file naming or info templates now do not include the file extension (.exe)
* [BugFix] Adding an image caption was not setting file dirty, and so not prompting you to save changes if you select a new image.
* [MinorFeature] Trying to get SC to handle network paths (start with //) better for screenshot and moveto directories.
* [BugFix] Copying image with transparency to clipboard left big black areas where semi-transparency should be.
* [MinorFeature] Tools directory is rescanned and tools refreshed after closing the Edit Tools dialog (saves you from having to exit program and restart).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version