ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (41/156) > >>

darklight_tr:
Can anybody replicate this?

I'm using Screenshot Captor v2.82.01 - June 1st, 2010 on Vista Home Premium with a user account, UAC On.  I've hit what seems to be a weird bug.  SSC locks up when I use Shift-PrtScr = Grab selected Region.  I make a screenshot, SSC makes its capture sound, and the New Screenshot window (at least I think that's its title - the buttons on the title bar obscure it) pops up.  At that point, SSC locks up and I have to forcibly terminate it.  I didn't try scrolling region or repeat last, but all the other methods seem OK.  This behaviour mostly happens if Shift-PrtScr is the FIRST capture.  That is, if I tried other methods first, it usually, but not always, works as expected; sometimes it locks up even if I have tried another capture method first.  I think Red Box mode may have a problem?  Something like this happened with the beta, but I think earlier versions were OK.
-rjbull (June 04, 2010, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm experiencing a similar issue with v2.82.01 on Windows XP.  If I try a Ctrl+Shift+Print Screen and then use Ctrl+Click to capture, Screenshot Captor will lock up if I use the Pop Up Choice dialog.  I then have to Alt+Tab to the Pop Up Choice dialog and hit Esc to cancel.  If I use the Minimized mode it works fine.

octaedro7:
Are the scrolling windows capture issues fixed on ver 2.82.01?

mouser:
no recent work has been done on scrolling capture yet i'm afraid.  :(

octaedro7:
 :(

mouser:
Minor Update:

v2.83.02 - August 7th, 2010

* [BugFix] Fixed exception error that could occur when capturing screens with near-fullscreen active windows (e.g. Windows Media Player), caused by strange active window region coordinates.
* [Feature] SC Now warns you the first time it sees you are trying the auto-move-old-screenshots feature and tells you where to find the options for it.
* [BugFix] Some of the copy path to clipboard options and actions were occasionally copying the PREVIOUS filename to the clipboard.
* [BugFix] Active window capture on Windows 7 could crash occasionally(!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version