ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (35/156) > >>

octaedro7:
First thanks for such a great tool, been using it for more than a year now.
For me the biggest handicap continues to be the inability to capture scrolling windows properly. I've experience all of what has been mentioned here; screen flickering at a level where you panic and kill SC, to the latest "close but not enough". In fact yesterday was the first and only time I've got an actual screenshot of an scrolling window out of it, capturing this very same forum in Firefox. But as I said it has many flaws and it takes like 20 seconds of flickering and scrolling to come up with a picture. Check it out.
LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022
For me this is the only significant draw back compared to similar applications out there.

Is this issue in your road map of priorities mouser?

mouser:
scrolling capture is long overdue for an update from me; it is on my todo list.

isseb:
Having problems with this version on Windows7 - On startup it simply hangs "Not Responding"
I removed the previous version manually & tried to reinstal but old version does the same after working ok previously any ideas.l

mouser:
does this happen even if you start it manually after windows starts?

another thing you could do is:
1) try renaming the ScreenshotCaptor.ini file in your docs and settings Screenshot Captor directory, maybe it got corrupted?

Polkapower:
Hi guys,
I'm very new to the screenshotcaptor program, but I love it already :D

Just wanted to say that you deliver excellent programs!

Ciao, Polka

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version