ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (31/156) > >>

mouser:
hubi, I will look again at those this weekend; the refresh issue is particularly annoying even though i thought i got rid of it before.  one workaround for now is to try not to keep too many images in the top level screenshots folder at a time.  use the Moveto helper menu to help you organize your screenshots into subdirectories.

hubi:
Ta for reply. Some feedback

1) It is still forgetting or losing on a regular basis the highlight setting (reverts to line thickness of 2 and the 'Inner Color' check box ticked) and the hiding of the "lower panel"

2) Ctrl/C seems to work

3) "Endless refresh" seems better in later releases though this is not consistent.

For 1) above is there an editable file we can change and or check for these settings ?

mouser:
#1: let me see if i can't get that fixed in next release.
#3: i've actually been working on code to completely replace the thumbnail panel with something more efficient at showing large numbers of files, so rather than try to fix the issues with current display of large numbers of files, let's wait for that.

hubi:
Thanks again. Will wait  :)

mouser:
Update with some improved scanning/pdf features:

v2.75.01 - Oct 26th, 2009

* [MinorFeature] PDF files are now saved with better compression.
* [Feature] You can now ask SC to autosave scans as PDF files in a specific directory, and to auto-open if desired.
* [Feature] New PDF save button on scanner toolbar saved current image to specific directory; can be used to save multiple images to one multi-page pdf.
* [BugFix] Toolbar positions were sometimes not being remembered.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version