ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (30/156) > >>

Raghu Ram S S:
Dear Mouser,

I should thank you for your Fantastic Mindblowing efforts in developing the ScreenshotCaptor program.  I use this program and find it very useful, especially since it is a .exe file which does not need any installation.  I have a small request.  In the Text Box option, we only have option to Horizontally Center Text (other options are right, left & justified).  However an additional option to center the text vertically too would be greatly helpful.  This will allow the users to position the Text in the center of the Text Box which will make it look very presentable.  I request you to consider this facility in your next upgrade.
Thanking you once again,
Regards
Raghu Ram S S

mouser:
Minor update with some fixes:

v2.72.01 - August 27th, 2009

* [MinorFeature] You can now set the color of the thumbnail panel.
* [MinorFeature] Interface Options now split into two tabs.
* [BugFix] Triggering zoom-to-selection was reducing the selection size by one pixel on right and bottom edge.
* [BugFix] Option to grab scanner background was not happening early enough so sometimes autoselection of foreground was not working in scanner captures.
* [MinorFeature] SC now asks for confirmation when using the Delete All action.
* [BugFix] When thumbnail panel was disabled completely, changes to the current file by an external tool were not detected.
* [BugFix] Thumbnail/file panel was not being updated after unhiding it.
* [BugFix] SC was not remembering what monitor it was last on in multi-monitor configurations.  sorry!
* [BugFix] SC was moving to primary monitor after a region capture.
* [BugFix] Post-capture dialog was showing on primary monitor regardless of main form position.
As i've been doing lately, i've uploaded the new version to the normal location, but i have not told the updater about it yet -- so if you want to grab latest, check for updates, then right click and say download even though not net.

This way i can hopefully get some reports from power users back before the update is recommended to everyone.

hubi:
Will this fix the problem where it also forgets approx 50% of the time some other settings

i.e.

Draw Highlighting Rectangle - reverts to 'Inner Color' check box ticked, and Line Width of 2 (I set it to 3)
Bottom area (one with the zoom pane, series and comments panes) which I hide by dragging all the way down

and of course the long standing bugs

1) Preview pane endless refresh

2) Crtl/C does not copy to clipboard (have to use the menu)

vegas:
Just wanted to thank you for the update, most especially:

[BugFix] SC was not remembering what monitor it was last on in multi-monitor configurations.  ;)

mouser:
sorry it took so long vegas  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version