ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (25/156) > >>

surftwo:
Hey fixed the problem I re-installed the program works fine now.

fxmaxony:
just new to the forum and donationcoder, and got the captor, very interesting

fredgaou:
For Website snapshot, i do not use SC as it is too slow or the result is defective... I can advise another freeware that really do the job of capturing a web page (unfortunately from an url). Nirsoft Site Shoter
-nsp6 (May 19, 2009, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Even easier, use firefox and an extension named Screengrab.

mouser:
The big addition here is support for tool "packs" as described here.  I've included one for the great ColorCop tool.

v2.57.01 - June 27th, 2009

* Carriage return characters in filename (from variable field replacements) were causing file save errors; now converted to underscores.
* Used HamRadio's new icons for system tray.
* You can now specify separators in your custom tool configuration by using - as the title.
* You can now create external .sctool tool configuration files.
* Added new filename actions for external tool launching that forces files saved with no objects (and re-adds object after).
* If you use the %fileplain% field when launching tools now, it will pass the image file without objects, and continually reload it and add back objects when it changes.

Rocketboy:
Humm, I just installed, and now when I try to start screenshot captor, all I get is a window with the windows white X in a red circle.  This was an update from the previous version.  Uninstalling, deleting the directory, and reinstalling didn't work either.

I'd add a screenshot, but well, errr...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version