ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (20/156) > >>

Flatop0315:
Hey mouser, not sure if this is the proper place for this post, but I am sure you will let me know.  It would be nice to see the highlighting feature improved to where the color of the words that are being highlighted is not dimmed by the highlighting.  I have attached examples of what I am talking about.  Thanks for a great program.

Flatop

mouser:
yeah this has been suggested -- i'm going to try to figure out how to do it.

mouser:
new version out:

v2.55.01 - May 17th, 2009

* Fixed annoying beep on restoring window from minimization.
* Fixed bug where SC could crash when capturing windows who have client maximized outside normal window area (Photoshop full screen mode).
* Tried to fix errors when SC is trying to save a blank filename or an illegal filename; now SC will try to shorten a filename which is too long, or add a default filename if the constructed one is blank.
* Improved error and instructions if file failed to save.
* Starting adding icons in program menus.
* Option to open SaveAs folder after doing a save as.

OldElmerFudd:
Mouser,
The current version was reported on alt.comp.freeware this morning. The OP was mildly surprised at the size of the download (~9MB) for a "screenshot program". I'd like to offer an explanation, but I haven't used the program. (I don't generally use/want screenshots) I'm planning to check it out so I can clarify in a follow-up post to the newsgroup. Is there anything I should pay attention to?

2 penny Ron

lanux128:
Mouser,
The current version was reported on alt.comp.freeware this morning. The OP was mildly surprised at the size of the download (~9MB) for a "screenshot program". I'd like to offer an explanation, but I haven't used the program. (I don't generally use/want screenshots) I'm planning to check it out so I can clarify in a follow-up post to the newsgroup. Is there anything I should pay attention to?-OldElmerFudd (May 17, 2009, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

i think whole 9mb is due to the size of SC's exe and chm. mouser used to compress the exe but it threw a lot of false malware alarm that he stopped doing so. if you want, you can still compress the exe after downloading it. :)

ScreenshotCaptor.exe6,124,544ScreenshotCaptor.chm 3,626,570

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version