ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (17/156) > >>

J-Mac:
4, 5 minutes
--- End quote ---
yeah that is very very not normal.
if you can reproduce it, could you tell me if it happens whether you do a full screen capture vs other capture modes.
-mouser (February 20, 2009, 06:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Doesn't seem to matter. Only happens if I haven't used it within the last few minutes. Like it's asleep.

Jim

mouser:
if you can get it to reliably recur, what would be interesting would be to see if delay is much less if you first wake it up with a double click and THEN initiate a capture.. in other words, i wonder if it has something to do with a capture beginning before the program is actually "awake"

J-Mac:
if you can get it to reliably recur, what would be interesting would be to see if delay is much less if you first wake it up with a double click and THEN initiate a capture.. in other words, i wonder if it has something to do with a capture beginning before the program is actually "awake"
-mouser (February 20, 2009, 07:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually I've tried this; if I manage to wake it and open the main window, it's fast. However a lot of times SSC doesn't wake properly. A button appears on the taskbar but the window isn't visible. If I click the button on the taskbar SSC starts to show its window but then goes back to the sys tray, as it would had the window been visible. This doesn't happen all the time though - maybe 20% of the time. It definitely has been acting up for the last - oh, maybe two months?

Jim

russell.williams:
I have also experienced the sluggish response when region capturing (it sits there with a red icon for about a minute). It isn't consistent. I will try to change the Inactive Memory Use and see.

mouser:
ok i'm afraid this is the new version doing this.. i will look into it right away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version