ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (13/156) > >>

Cavalcader:
Must be a bad combination of hardware here - even though they are all high-end components. Something are apparently not getting along, but I'll be darned if I can determine which!
-J-Mac (August 16, 2008, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

One thing that some people overlook is BIOS settings. If you have a custom-built machine, it might be worth a look if you haven't been in there for awhile. I dunno about PCI Express, but my ABIT VT7 2.0 motherboard has a bunch of little tweaks for memory access speed, CPU management and AGP. If it's hardware related, it could be something as simple as backing off one of the performance settings.

Drivers are a major pain to troubleshoot, but you could play with the Windows (XP, anyway) Driver Verifier. %windir%\system32\verifier.exe

J-Mac:
Thanks - Maybe I'll give it another try, though it doesn't quite work as well on graphics drivers for whatever reason.

Jim

mouser:
I've posted a beta of new version 2.43.01 because i want to make sure i didn't break anything in latest version before making it official.
You can find changelist in first post on the thread.

lanux128:
thanks for the update, mouser. :Thmbsup:

J-Mac:
mouser,

I am not certai if that is on my notebook computer or not, but I did notice earlier tonight that - after a couple months of SC opening in a normal sized window in Vista - it started opening in a tiny ~200 x 200 px window again.

I'll check the version tomorrow.

Thanks!

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version