ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (11/156) > >>

mouser:
anyone notice any other weirdness with the new version?

mouser:
latest version uploaded and made available on updater.. let's see how it handles.

Deozaan:
Weirdness I've noticed:

I haven't been able to replicate this since I just updated, but on the beta one time I captured the active window and the image information comments showed the title bar info for the maximized application that was behind the active window at the time.

Using "Capture image of ScreenShot Capture Window" while SSC is maximized actually adds a little padding around the edges of the screen, so I can see my desktop behind it. The really weird thing about it is that because SSC is maximized, it goes off the right side of my desktop so there's white (where there's not desktop image). Here's the image (1280x1024)

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

While the Resize Image dialog window is open, pressing alt-tab takes you directly to where you already are. This doesn't happen in the preferences window, so I think it's unique to Resize Image dialog.

When selecting an area for cropping or adding effects or whatever, the selection box excludes excludes the line of pixels on the bottom and right edge of the area you selected. This means bad crops and other effects due to imprecise selection.

A few spelling mistakes in the new Preferences.

That's about all I can think of right now.

mouser:
ive noticed as well that if you do an active-window capture which is maximized you get some padding space.. i'll have to see if i can track down why.

thanks for the other reports, i'll queue them up for fixing.

Cavalcader:
All in all it looks good! Here's what I found:

* Prefs/Email SendTo List: FTP is supposed to be all caps. Makes it more readable/recognizable.
 * Prefs/Image File Format: the background transparency Save As option might be better as a checkbox in the Save As dialog itself.

Also, the UI shows the Prefs screencap with a drop shadow, but other than a larger than visible border, the shadow doesn't seem to actually be there. I notice that the Captor window capture from the menus did include the shadow. Weird...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version