ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (10/156) > >>

Josh:
screenshots?

mouser:
Note: In addition to the options dialog which i think is 1000000x better than old one and hopefully will make it easier for people to find and understand the different options, i am really happy with this new feature:

* Added current browser url to info that gets captured and can be added to image comments.So now if you take a screencapture of your browser it will actually grab the url from the current page and embed it in text form in the image comments.  Makes it easier to remember where you grabbed it from (especially if you later thumbnail it, etc.).  Just make sure you dont share a screenshot with sensitive information about the url of the web apge that you dont want to share (you can modify your file naming/comment template to remove this info if you want).

lanux128:

* Rebuilt with latest version of ImageEn library -- graphics operations run faster (especially shadowing operations -- yay!)
* Bottom panel can now be hidden completely by resizing it to 0 height.
* Completely revamped the options dialog.-mouser (May 04, 2006, 01:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

the above items are all yummy but the one below sounds fantastic, ideal for blogging. :Thmbsup: it's about time i updated my SC.

* Added current browser url to info that gets captured and can be added to image comments.-mouser (May 04, 2006, 01:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

kartal:
Does this version has date based folder creation? I use minicaptor happily after latest update  but if SSC has that feature I may move to screencaptor as well.

lanux128:
some preliminary findings. the new options dialog is just cool! but captures are still inserted in between existing images in list/thumbnail views. changing to detailed mode and clicking on the date heading doesn't help.

The *NEW* options dialog
LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

also, once %browserurl% is used on a browser, subsequent captures on non-browser windows still retain the field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version