ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (9/156) > >>

deepkent:
No probs - I'm grateful for your time.  And it works now, that's the great thing.

Josh:
To all users,

Please report any new bugs in a NEW THREAD in the Screenshot Captor Forum and we will add them to the Screenshot Captor - Official Bug Tracking Thread . If you see one we missed, post a new thread about it and we will begin tracking it.

Thanks,

Josh

ZoLToR:
Hi! I want to say something about ScreenCaptor)
I'm using non-standart windows shell (BBLean insted explorer.exe) and when I making screenshot (of active window) by ScreenCaptor program, on screenshot have some areas in sides and top of window (screenshoot 1). It seems not a problem, because selecting select only shooted window (screenshoot 2) and all fine but when I pressing "Crop to selection" ScreenCaptor tell me that "You need to make a selection first" o_O

And have one suggestion: when I place objects to screenshot, mode switching from created object to "Object select mode". Is it possible that when I clicking on non-object area the mode is switching back to last selected object?

p.s. Sorry for my english  :D

mouser:
I will try to experiment with bblean and see what i can figure out.

mouser:
New beta version is uploaded -- this is a new build with a completely revamped options dialog.. hope you like it.  Please let me know any issues.  I've not made this available on the updater since i want to hear from some beta testers before i release into the larger population.

Once this passes muster I will start adding more features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version