ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (154/156) > >>

Hilario:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

mouser:
v4.41.0 - May 31, 2021

* [BugFix] Resize dialog had controls off screen on windows setups with non 100% text size.
* [BugFix] Added code to move window on screen if it was last used on a setup where a monitor has been disconnected.
* [BugFix] Metadata in image files could contain extraneous image after viewing image taken with camera or containing other unusual meta data.
* [Improvement] New option to skip sending home keys on start of scrolling window capture (see Misc. Options tab).
* [Improvement] New option to open newly captured images in default image viewer (see Post-capture options tab).
* [Improvement] File multi-line metadata comments now separated by \r\n instead of just \n.
* [Improvement] Copying bitmap of screenshot to clipboard does not put unnecessary data on clipboard.
* [Improvement] New option to disable color-change of tray icon during captures.

hubi:
Thanks for the update. Using it with no issues  :Thmbsup:
The fixes and improvements listed are not ones that impact me but all good.

Kopejkin:
Thanks for the update. I have such a question. I have a ScreenshotCaptor version 4.41.0 with a digital signature of February 15, 2021. Why does ScreenshotCaptor version with a digital signature of May 31, 2021 exactly the same version number - 4.41.0? The author lacks digits for version numbering?

tomos:
I have a ScreenshotCaptor version 4.41.0 with a digital signature of February 15, 2021. Why does ScreenshotCaptor version with a digital signature of May 31, 2021 exactly the same version number - 4.41.0? The author lacks digits for version numbering?
-Kopejkin (January 19, 1970, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
actually I think it was that he had too many digits for the previous model :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version