ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (150/156) > >>

mouser:
Can I make this version official? Does anyone else have any feedback about the (default) icon sizes on their 4k monitors, etc.?

hubi:
I don't have any high resolution monitors but have been running the new beta since it was release and it has been working without issue.

mouser:
The latest version of Screenshot Captor has now been made official.

mouser:
While testing the latest version I came across a very old and weird bug..
When you run the Screenshot Captor installer (or any of my installers), they check if the program is already running, and send it a message to close if it is, and then proceeds with install.
It looks like in some odd circumstances this can cause one of the combo boxes in options to reset to blank state in the options.
This only happens if you changed the combobox setting during the current session the program was running.
I have been unable to figure out exactly why it's happening, but I think it explains the occasional report by a user of a blank setting for one of their options.
The only good way I have found to solve the problem is to update my installer to send a different message to my app to tell it to voluntarily close during the new installation/upgrade.
I've pushed out a new update for Screenshot Captor, and my other apps will all have the new installer code on the next update.

Kopejkin:
Latest version 4.36.2  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version