ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (134/156) > >>

mouser:
And for anyone who ever wants to regularly capture images at certain sizes, or crop to certain sizes, I encourage you to check out the MyFavorites tab and set some favorite sizes, and check out the new feature where you can quickly select these using keys 1-9 in region capture and in editing mode.

hubi:
Minor feedback. The version displayed when installing the latest beta (and the prior one) still says 4.26.3.

mouser:
Thanks, fixed.

4.27.3 minor update:
[Improvement] When copying a selected region to clipboard or saving a selected region as a separate file (see toolbar button and save menu for this handy operation), it will now properly save alpha transparency if the selection is non rectangular (for example made using lasso selection or auto adjust region action).

dluby:
Unless I did this accidentally somehow, my 'Copy to clipboard' option was set to Nothing instead of 'Image Bitmap'.  Could you recent changes have caused this or maybe I did it and my sanity comes into question (which is a regular occurrence).

mouser:
I didn't change anything that should have affected that option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version