ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (131/156) > >>

mouser:
Great!

dluby:
Sorry but how do I download the beta version?

mouser:
See first post in this thread for download link.

mouser:
New substanial feature that may be quite useful:

* [New Feature] Auto selection adjustment (under Edit Menu) -- will resize (both and expand and shrink) the current selection region to tightly fit the foreground contents on a solid background.  Great for isolating GUI controls, windows, etc
It's good for helping you select GUI elements -- basically just select a rough area around (or even intruding a bit into it) a screen object on a solid background, and then trigger the region auto adjust and it should conform to the object.
It's still in early stages.

I will soon be adding some options for it and letting it conform to convex objects that are not perfectly square.  But it seems quite useful  Now includes convex cropping.

I'll make a video soon showing how to use this feature.

mouser:
My current implementation of AutoAdjust region will actually first "grow" the region and then contract it -- that can make it easier in some rare cases, but I'm thinking it's probably less confusing and more generally useful if it never expands the region and ALWAYS contracts around whatever you have selected...

I have disabled the "grow before shrink" action, as I think it could lead to some confusion.  Ideally I will put back a grow mode in a different place, as it could be useful for selection some regions in some scenarios.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version