ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (130/156) > >>

mouser:
v4.23.1 BETA - Feb 14, 2018

* [Improvement] Much faster region select capture mode keyboard nudge speed.
NOTE: There is no point downloading this beta unless you want to help test the new features listed above, because I will be releasing new betas frequently in the next week or two as I add features.  So unless you want to help test stuff frequently, just wait until a new official release later this month.

mouser:
v4.25.1 - Feb 18, 2018

* [Help] Added new help topic on region select mode.
* [Improvement] Much faster and smoother region capture mode keyboard nudge operation.
* [Improvement] Added 'T' shortcut in region capture mode to toggle controlling corner (useful for nudging and adjusting region).
* [Improvement] Tweaked the detection of a simple left-click in region capture mode to avoid spurious case where a single click was interpreted as a drag and release capture in region capture mode.
* [Improvement] Added 'R' shortcut in region capture mode to switch to fixed sized region move mode.
* [Improvement] Added ability to quickly select preset region sizes in region capture mode using your favorite and last sizes, using keys 0-9.

IainB:
Eh?
DCupdater not picking up this update. Not a sure why. Is it still a ß?

mouser:
Yes, still a beta that's why updater doesn't see it.

hubi:
Haven't had a chance to test any of "the new features" yet but the region capture is working a lot better. I use that 95% of the time and now it runs very smoothly vs. before it stuttered or hesitated a lot for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version