ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (126/156) > >>

oblivion:
It seems to work fine for me.
-dluby (April 25, 2017, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've tried the portable version in Windows 7 and installed versions on two different Windows 10 machines and I can't get text boxes to create with a solid colour properly at all. Either I get no colour whatever I do, or the current colour won't change, or it works fine until I click outside then the background goes transparent. The only way I can make solid colour text boxes is with plain filled rectangles and a separate text box on top.

This is driving me nuts. What am I doing wrong? It never used to be this difficult...?

mouser:
Check the "Blend mode" and try "normal" or "multiply".
And make sure transparency is set to 255.

mouser:
v4.21.1 - May 3, 2017

* [BugFix] Fixed GDI leak that could cause SC to hang after thousands of captures.

xcopy:
When I click on "Help" > "Check for updates" the DCUpdater starts but fails with "ERROR: Config File '-dontofferdcupdaterpage' could not be loaded by TinyXml lib - Failed to open file"
Starting the DCUpdater directly found all updateable packages and updates ScreenshotCaptor correctly. I remember this also worked directly vom SCC, what did I break?

mouser:
I noticed that bug too, when using with dcupdater (which i don't often use anymore); i will check to see what i did.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version