ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (107/156) > >>

mouser:
Welcome to the site, ilpro!
So few people seem to use the brush feature..
I see what you mean about the brush size -- let me look into that, and the antialiasing of the brush layer.

ilpro:
Welcome to the site, ilpro!
So few people seem to use the brush feature..
I see what you mean about the brush size -- let me look into that, and the antialiasing of the brush layer.

-mouser (July 15, 2015, 09:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the welcome and for looking into this.  With the increase in popularity of styluses, the brush tool, I think, will increasingly be needed as people like to mark up screen captures (circle, emphasize, jot a note).  This, and making the tool buttons larger, would make this a near-perfect program IMO!

mouser:
Larger buttons are on my todo list.

ilpro:
 :Thmbsup:

mouser:
LATEST VERSION:
v4.13.0 BETA - Sep 12, 2015

* [BugFix] On Windows 10 (and 8?), active window captures were taking too long and could be blank if Aero capture options were disabled.
* [BugFix] On Windows 10 (and 8?), active window captures sometimes looked as if they had an Aero theme added to them.
* [BugFix] Program settings were sometimes not being saved when computer rebooted/shutdown.
* [BugFix] Zip files were being shown in thumbnail panel.
* [BugFix] Fixed error in sample commandline for custom emailer tool.
* [BugFIx] Corrected link to ShareX website and improved instruction text for custom uploader configuration,
* [BugFix] Corrected a few miscellaneous typos.
* [Improvement] On Windows8/10, Aero capture mode was enabled by default, needlessly delaying active window captures; Aero options are now disabled by default for Windows 8/10.
* [Improvement] When changing screenshot directories, the program no longer creates a temporary file to test for directory writeability.
* [Improvement] Miscellaneous thumbnail panel improvements for compatibility with operating system.
* [Improvement] Error message when selecting a PDF file in thumbnail list was not accurate.
* [Improvement] Use of the -show commandline option was not bringing program to front if it was already visible.
* [Improvement] New "Open Image" item on main file menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version