ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (70/156) > >>

mouser:
Minor improvements:

v3.03.01 - Mar 20, 2012

* [BugFix] Moving of screenshots into OLD folder based on dates was not using local time zone, so folder date labels could be off by a few hours.
* [MinorFeature] New option to clear arrow endpoint text when new arrows are created.
* [Feature] From File menu you can now save selected screenshots into one PDF; improve page sizing for PDF files.
* [Feature] New function in File menu to delete all selected files.
* [Feature] Added some system SendTo items to the SendTo folder.
* [Feature] When sending email via MAPI you can now leave TO field blank (to be filled out in your email program).
* [MinorChange] Added longer delay after capturing selected region image with cursor, in order to give time to move cursor to desired position.
* [Feature] After you initiate an object capture, you can now hit the hotkey to trigger it again in order to indicate that the current region should be captured and saved, but object mode left open to capture another; useful for performing several repeat captures.
* [Feature] New option to not show email info dialog when using MAPI.

TaoPhoenix:
New Progress and features!

Any chance the CrossHairs of Death can be (optionally?) removed on the next update?

With all these surveillance stories it's making me want to draw a graphic:
(Rectangular Box - In the middle is one word in huge font: "YOU". Elsewhere in the caption it says "Who is targetting you now?"

mouser:
Any chance the CrossHairs of Death can be (optionally?) removed on the next update?
--- End quote ---

yes; i almost added it in this release -- i will try to put it in next.

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

yes; i almost added it in this release -- i will try to put it in next.
-mouser (March 20, 2012, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---
I do enjoy the crosshairs, though.  It's similar to how I set up my Autocad crosshairs.

mouser:
it will be an option to go back to old smaller crosshairs; the new big ones will be default.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version