ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (66/156) > >>

tomos:
The current download doesn't seem to be renamable to .zip...

...well, that's nonsense, actually. I can rename it to screenshotcaptor.zip all I like, I just can't open it and extract its contents.  ;)
-oblivion (February 06, 2012, 04:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

there's two versions of it now, see the download page

oblivion:
Aha. Oops.  :-[

Thanks!

hubi:
Bugs ?
1) When you use the 'Splice out strip by defined selection [DELUXE]' (*) Undo doesn't work (at least for me). Seems to work everywhere else even with the new [DELUXE] ragged borders etc. so is this a bug ?

2) The bug I reported where objects get left where they were put when you remove a section by  'Splice out strip by defined selection' is still present. This is not a major bug as I said when I reported it you just have to remember to remove first and then apply objects otherwise you have grab and relocate all the objects.

(*) The ragged effect is very nice once you get used to how to drive it  :-*

ewemoa:
Oops.  Never mind :)

ralfs:
1) When you use the 'Splice out strip by defined selection [DELUXE]' (*) Undo doesn't work (at least for me). Seems to work everywhere else even with the new [DELUXE] ragged borders etc. so is this a bug ?-hubi (February 06, 2012, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
I've tried it and undo is working without problems for me (Win7-64)
 Have you selected "Automatically apply shadow effect to image afterwards"?
 Then there are 3 undo-steps available.

2) The bug I reported where objects get left where they were put when you remove a section by  'Splice out strip by defined selection' is still present. This is not a major bug as I said when I reported it you just have to remember to remove first and then apply objects otherwise you have grab and relocate all the objects.
-hubi (February 06, 2012, 04:54 AM)
--- End quote ---
Confirmed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version