ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (53/156) > >>

jnulu:
Hi!

The flash movie of Screenshot Captor stops after a minute or so into the movie.
I tried this out on the latest Opera Browser (Version 11.11) and also IE 7.
Anyone else having this problem? Thanks!

ewemoa:
If you mean the movie viewable via:

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/Movie_ScreenshotCaptor/ScreenShotCaptor4.html

I also noticed the movie stopping shortly after hearing something like:

"Let me just bring up some windows here..."

I tried this with relatively recent versions of FF, Chromium, and Midori -- viewing a downloaded version of the movie.  FWIW, I was able to hear further using smplayer.

May be the screencasts for ScreenshotCaptor mentioned in the topic / thread:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=19375.0

can work as substitutes.  I think they may be more recent too.

jnulu:
You are right, ewemoa!
The first link in your post does not work.
The last link, however, works.
I found that after posting my message!  :)
Thanks!

simakuutio:
Installed most recent (2.95.02) and just for curiosity, tried to check new version with autoupdate (Help -> Check for updates) and updater pops up big window indicating, that my version is newer than version database haves... Well, that's not a real issue but ... this window... There are no "Close this window" button etc anywhere.... and when I tried to capture this screen with Screenshot Captor itself, it only captured _empty_ notice window with only text "UPDATE CHECK" on it. All

I have a strong feeling about lurking bug here :)

tezza:
Hi,

I have the same problem with there being no close option anywhere on the Update check screen in ScreenshotCaptor, I was however able to capture the window properly with it's text (see attached image).  The other thing is the text says "You have a newer version (v2.95.02) than what's on the web (v2.95.01)." which is rather interesting.

Regards,
Terry

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version