ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (52/156) > >>

Todder:
With the internal update check I've got the information, that my version (91) is the newest one. Then I downloaded the 93rd version directly and now the internal update check said:
You have a newer version (v2.93.01) than what's on the web (v2.91.01).

You may want to install the full DcUpdater application to support more powerful update checking (s ...

What's wrong?

Kind regards
Torsten

mouser:
the updater should find that version 2.93.01 is on the web -- the fact that it thinks the web version is 2.91.01 make me wonder if you aren't seeing a cached version of the online update file for some reason.  but you DO have the latest version.

Todder:
You're right, seems there is somewhere a cached version...

Thanks for the fast response!

rkoyle:
Thanks for this great program. Love it.

I am running the latest 2.93.01 on Win7. I am not getting the thumbnails of the images I snap like I used to on XP. Instead I get some generic images from the OS. Is there anyway I can restore the thumbnails so it shows the snapped image.

Any help would be appreciated. This is driving me nuts.
-rkoyle

mouser:
Minor update:

v2.95.01 - June 6, 2011

* [BugFix] When capturing scans, the previous screencapture active window info could be kept in image comments.
* [MinorFeature] Added Pixelate *outside* region special effect.
* [Feature] Fixed bug in sorting by date and added new options to sort by either creation date or lastmodification date.
* [BugFix] Windows 7 (vista?) could give error on startup about inability to create a .redirect file for update checker.
Heads up: now that i'm back into the swing of updates i hope to do another SC update this month and try to improve scrolling capture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version