ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - ScreenshotCaptor - v4.42.0 beta - July 21, 2022

<< < (47/156) > >>

emcemc:
Mouser, Thanks Again !

1. SC entire screen + ALL OKAY. no enlarge problem at all.

2. People keen to use SC region ? It shows this is more appealing to the majority of people using it. It's saving an extra action we "CROP" it after SC entire screen. Plus, we know what we are doing as we DRAG the region ourself so this makes us feel safe at the time we doing it.

3. I am using single monitor. Window 7 64 bit, I believe it is usual configuration since I am not geek and this machine is recently purchase & I no modification (I know nothing when talks about geek modification)

4. Red box mode now works (not 100% I would say, may be 80%) I need to test by restarting SC, even restarting Win 7 couple of times/days to see.

Thanks Mouser !
-emcemc (November 07, 2010, 08:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

HI Mouser,

It's started again the problem (off focus) when doing select region.
Used to be some work around which works using the Ctrl+Prt scrn.
Today, Ctrl+Prt Scrn not work anymore, it is "off foucs".

Thank you

mouser:
new release:

v2.89.01 - November 21, 2010

* [MinorFeature] Mini-update checking now included even without use of DcUpdater tool.
* [MinorFeature] Move-to folders are not checked for existence if they are UNC network paths.
* [BugFix] Attempt to fix bug where deleting multiple images could result in error reloading refreshing thumbnails.
* [BugFix] Attempt to fix bug where post capture popup form was shown in front of options and sendto form.

hubi:
It seems to me that the refresh problem for the thumbnail /Screenshot Panel has been fixed in this release. Have been running this release since it came out and so far, touch wood, it seems to be all good !!! :D :Thmbsup:

mouser:
now that is nice to hear  :up:

IainB:
Could somebody help me with this SSC scrolling window capture problem please? I have SSC v2.89.01.
I have been using SSC for quite a while but have only recently tried using the capture of scrolling windows feature (e.g., a web page that is bigger than 1 screen deep), because I only just now needed a web page image capture.

However, SSC seems only able to perform an incomplete capture with errors in it (see image below), and it's a consistently repeatable error. Before it completes this "bad" capture, there is a lot of flickering of the screen and the browser window goes black, and sort of thin vertical white progress lines appear, disappear and re-appear.
As a workaround, I installed a Firefox add-in called FireShot, which seems to work perfectly, but, because SSC has such a brilliant toolset  :Thmbsup:   , I would like to keep it all in SSC and not have to use another SS utility (like FireShot).
I read the Help in SSC and the caveat about messing with SSC scrolling settings:
IMPORTANT: Scrolling Window Exception Settings are an advanced feature not for use by normal users.
--- End quote ---

Even though I am abnormal, I still felt it best to heed the warning and so did not mess with the settings.    ;)

I wondered if it was "user error", but I cannot see that I am doing anything incorrectly.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version