ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Coffee/Caffeine Thread!

<< < (15/15)

cmpm:
@Tinman57

ok, tried the Mocha Java - I had to order it..just because....

+1 for the flavor seal bag
+5 for the free sample of another coffee, did not expect it, but it was in the box when I opened it

It is more like medium dark roast coffee to me.
If you like dark roast, the Anniversary Blend from CBI (Coffee Bean International), is hard to beat.
And I have to warn you that it may spoil anyone that tries it.

Tinman57:
@Tinman57

ok, tried the Mocha Java - I had to order it..just because....

+1 for the flavor seal bag
+5 for the free sample of another coffee, did not expect it, but it was in the box when I opened it

It is more like medium dark roast coffee to me.
If you like dark roast, the Anniversary Blend from CBI (Coffee Bean International), is hard to beat.
And I have to warn you that it may spoil anyone that tries it. -cmpm (June 14, 2013, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not into dark roast, too acidic for me and I just don't like the taste as much.  Dark roast are for the people that enjoy strong coffee.

Yep, new customers of Coffee AM get's a free sample of other coffee.  They also have a flavor of the month you can sign up for where they send you a small sampling of different flavors every month.  I can't remember how much it cost though, but if you want to try different blends it might be right up your alley.....

cmpm:
That is probably why I like it, it's light on acidity, and not bitter like some dark roasted coffee. Their are these roasts from CBI (and other distributors I'm sure), dark, espresso, peak, velvet, French, Italian, satin, double French and maybe more. I'm not much for the flavored coffee, but there are plenty of those.

Edvard:
Got an Illy 2-pack gift set for Father's day.   :-*
I never buy it as I can't afford the stuff normally, so my wife and son buying some for me is quite the treat.

Generally speaking, I've found that paying more for your coffee is a fairly low-stakes gamble.  9 times out of 10, you get what you paid for.  I have NEVER stumbled across a budget-brand coffee that was premium-brand good, and I have never bought something for 10+ bucks a pound that brewed up like horse spit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version