ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Coffee/Caffeine Thread!

<< < (8/15) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Samual Adams Alpine Spring ale
-Tinman57 (April 23, 2013, 04:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup:

barney:
moderation
--- End quote ---

Sorry, don't recognize that usage.  Isn't a moderator someone who kinda oversees a discussion, [/i]i.e.[/i], performs moderation?  Don't see one (1) here ... yet, anyway.  So moderation is out of the scope of this thread  :P.

40hz:
Samual Adams Alpine Spring ale
--- End quote ---
:Thmbsup:
-Stoic Joker (April 23, 2013, 07:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sounds good. I think I'll join you. (Actually, pretty much anything by Sam - or Dogfish Head- will do nicely. :-*)

app103:
Don't see one (1) here ... yet, anyway.  So moderation is out of the scope of this thread  :P.
-barney (April 23, 2013, 08:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D

TaoPhoenix:
There's been some grumbling lately in the science community about these types of studies. I don't think they are funded FOR the purpose of raising Y, I think X study comes out for its own reasons, then someone has a Business Lunch and looks at the study and then sets about making money.

These studies are in a weird category of "the truth but not the whole truth".  So they're "not wrong" (skipping the scam ones!) when they say things like "it is good for you because it lowers blood pressure" and "it is bad for you because it messes up your sleep" are not wrong - but they are never *merged*.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version