ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Coffee/Caffeine Thread!

<< < (3/15) > >>

barney:
Funny, but I used to drink iced coffee all day long - close to a gallon a day - at work.  Then, about a decade+ ago, I couldn't drink it w/o my vision being affected.  Today, I drink one (1) or two (2) 10 oz. cups max a day.  More than that gives me the jitters.  Strange changes, no?

4wd:
You can still get that in Tesco, ...-Stephen66515 (April 20, 2013, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to know, must have just been out in the stores I visited.

but after me and a friend went through an entire jar in a night, then our boss almost calling the police on us cause he thought we was "coming down" off pretty much every drug you can think of (My god that was horrific), I have not touched the stuff since.

--- End quote ---

I'm lucky enough to be unaffected by caffeine, drink it all day and have no problem going to sl...  .........huh, wut?

I just drink it because I like the flavour but whether I have it or not doesn't bother me.  At home I get ~8-12 cups a day because my wife can't go for more than an hour without making a cup of tea, (so I end up with a cup of coffee whether I want it or not), but I just spent a month in Adelaide having one cup in the morning or none....basically comes down to whether or not I can be bothered boiling water  ;D

app103:
I'm lucky enough to be unaffected by caffeine, drink it all day and have no problem going to sl...  .........huh, wut?
-4wd (April 20, 2013, 08:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can pretty much gulp down 3.75 cups of coffee and fall asleep with that 4th one still in my hand.   :D

Tinman57:
  And as I read these post I'm sucking on a cup of freshly ground Mocha Java, my afternoon coffee.  And OMG, it's sooooo good!   ;)  I buy it by the 5 lb bag of beans over the internet.  I used to be able to get it at the local grocery stores, but for some odd reason they stopped carrying it and opted for such crap as Hazelnut, which I hate....  Thank goodness for the internet.....

x16wda:
We used to have a local Barney's (well, not too far away, anyway) that carried actual Jamaican Blue Mountain for awhile.  Expensive, but it was the real deal - either that or they mixed in some crack or something.  I couldn't afford it very often, and I haven't seen it in years (and not only couldn't afford it now, but also would expect a ripoff if I tried sourcing it over the Internet).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version