ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Coffee/Caffeine Thread!

<< < (2/15) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/

Noms!

Not your typical coffee bean:
Disclaimer:  This is not your regular morning coffee.  This is not your store bought coffee.  You will not find this coffee at your local diner or at your sissy 'Starbucks. Death Wish Coffee is the most highly caffeinated premium dark roast organic coffee in the world. This is Extreme Coffee, not for the weak. Consider yourself Warned
--- End quote ---

4wd:
You used to be able to get Rocket Fuel Coffee in Tesco in the UK but the last time I was there, (2011), it didn't appear to be on the shelves.

The Coffee/Caffeine Thread!

It tasted quite good but since my normal fare is Moccona Dark Roast, (or Nescafe Black Gold in the UK), take that as you will.

app103:
This is the cup from which I drink my tea (on the right).

Knowing many are familiar with the NANY mugs and their size, I placed one of those on the left for a visual comparison.

KynloStephen66515:
You used to be able to get Rocket Fuel Coffee in Tesco in the UK but the last time I was there, (2011), it didn't appear to be on the shelves.
 (see attachment in previous post)
It tasted quite good but since my normal fare is Moccona Dark Roast, (or Nescafe Black Gold in the UK), take that as you will.
-4wd (April 19, 2013, 10:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can still get that in Tesco, but after me and a friend went through an entire jar in a night, then our boss almost calling the police on us cause he thought we was "coming down" off pretty much every drug you can think of (My god that was horrific), I have not touched the stuff since.

Tinman57:
...(I don't see how she sleeps at night).
-kyrathaba (April 19, 2013, 12:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Jokes aside, for certain people of which I think I am one, Caffeine/etc doesn't produce a caricature "wired-hyper" effect, not in the first X cups. Instead it brings us back to "normal-ish" functioning so that yes, unless you take it after X pm at night, you can sleep just fine. It has to do with that certain brain centers just aren't firing at all, so the caffeine just fixes stuff, without the comedic jokes about being hyper. -TaoPhoenix (April 19, 2013, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly!  If I don't have 6 cups in the morning (actual cup measures) and six cups in the evening, I'll fall asleep behind my computer and can't function properly.  Then there's the headaches from too little caffein.

Funny how it's an extremely addictive drug, but yet no one is harrassed for doing it....  Kind of like alcohol.....  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version