ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Actual Window Menu - 24 hour Giveaway.

<< < (2/3) > >>

mitzevo:
(make sure you reg with the "glary" details beforehand)
-mitzevo (April 17, 2013, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

? ? ?
-pilgrim (April 17, 2013, 06:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

hehe, the giveaway has some reg info to register the soft... you didn't know? Is this giveaway legit? :P

pilgrim:
hehe, the giveaway has some reg info to register the soft... you didn't know? Is this giveaway legit? :P
-mitzevo (April 17, 2013, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

You misunderstood my reply.

Yes the giveaway is legit, Glarysoft have been offering daily giveaways since 5th November last year.

A lot of giveaways have restrictions about installation or re-installation that 'ain't necessarily so'.
I'm not talking about hacking or anything like that but simply looking at what you actually get in the 'giveaway' download and considering possible options.

mitzevo:
Okay, but why the "? ? ? "? What don't you understand about my previous post?

pilgrim:
Sorry, it was my way of questioning the part that I quoted. :-[

tomos:
You can update to the latest version by downloading from official website and just running the setup (make sure you reg with the "glary" details beforehand)
-mitzevo (April 17, 2013, 06:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

well,
I dont understand your post, so I'll ask a few questions :)

1) do you mean I can somehow register with Glary pre-install - then just install the most recent version from site (?)
2) do I have to register with 'Glary' in order to use the software ? (I've donwloaded already but not installed)
3) or are you talking about getting the details from the registry ?!?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version