ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend free image hosting site?

<< < (3/4) > >>

rjbull:
Just again for discussion, how many images do you have? I'm close to hosting them myself. -TaoPhoenix (April 17, 2013, 08:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Only a handful - I think I ended up with four.  My immediate problem is solved as it turns out that only one's first contact with eBay's customer service has to be made through their Web site.  Replies are sent to your ordinary e-mail, and of course it was easy to attach the images to my reply to that.  Would you believe that eBay UK(?) customer service "don't have the option to open the links you provided?"  Security gone mad, I suppose.  So for my current task, external image hosting turned out to be unusable anyway!  :wallbash:

kyrathaba:
Want a host with a crappy interface but reliable hosting? Photobucket.

Edvard:
Looks nice, though I can't seem to find a description of the different accounts or the restrictions on the free use anywhere on the site?
-Jibz (April 18, 2013, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

When you sign up, there's an "Upgrade" button that gets you the prices and terms.
Info as of today:

FreePremiumAdsYESNOImage sizeUp to 5MBUp to 10MBImage Removal6 months with no viewsNever
TermPricing1 Year$1.95 / mo6 Months$2.15 / mo3 Months$2.45 / moMonth$2.95 / mo

app103:
I use Dropbox.

KynloStephen66515:
Dropbox works nicely too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version