ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Recommend free image hosting site?

(1/4) > >>

rjbull:
Please can you recommend a free image hosting site?  I'm only looking for a repository for screenshots at present, rather than a photographer's gallery.

I'm aware that a few have been mentioned, especially with respect to SSC, but was wondering about pros and cons.

Thanks...

KynloStephen66515:
www.imgur.com

Best free image hosting site IMHO...and crap loads of extra space if you pay like $3-4/month for a pro account.

kunkel321:
Yup.  Imgur.
See also:  https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=33204.msg309681#msg309681

mouser:
What features do you need is the question.

TaoPhoenix:
Please can you recommend a free image hosting site?  I'm only looking for a repository for screenshots at present, rather than a photographer's gallery.

I'm aware that a few have been mentioned, especially with respect to SSC, but was wondering about pros and cons.

Thanks...
-rjbull (April 16, 2013, 04:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

As much out of wanting to know how y'all do things, why precisely do you need an "image" site? Last I knew they often take pictures down after say 90 days of inactivity, etc. Why not just get free web space and smash up a linker page?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version