ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > PBOL

Latest Progress Bars of Life - Version 2.03 - May 16, 2014

<< < (3/12) > >>

mouser:
ps. Progress Bars of Life falls into the group of programs I have written that may actually have 0 users.  Which is sort of a shame since it seems like there should be at least a few people that would find it useful..

If anyone reads this who actually uses the program (I don't mean someone who tries it and then uninstalls but someone who actually uses it for more than a couple of days), I'd love to hear about it!

barney:
Been using it for a while, since ~April, 2013, I think.  Closest thing I've found to a program I used to have - lost it, don't recall name - that gave me a countdown to multiple future and annual events, e.g., birthdays, anniversaries, appointments, and the like.  Beats the hell out of Far superior to a datebook/calendar  :Thmbsup:.

dr_andus:
I've only just started using it today, but it's a keeper! At the moment the examples in the app and in the screenshots are oriented towards personal use. I'd suggest to add a couple of project management type examples. That might help people realise how useful this could be as a way to motivate oneself by visualising the vanishing of time and the approach of a big scary deadline (though projected mortality date is a step too far for me personally). ;)

phitsc:
ps. Progress Bars of Life falls into the group of programs I have written that may actually have 0 users.  Which is sort of a shame since it seems like there should be at least a few people that would find it useful..

If anyone reads this who actually uses the program (I don't mean someone who tries it and then uninstalls but someone who actually uses it for more than a couple of days), I'd love to hear about it!
-mouser (November 30, 2013, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think this one would be especially useful to have as an Android widget ;)

barney:
^ ;)
What phitsc said ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version