ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Delphi FARR Plugin SDK updates? or working example?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
let me upload for you a current working plugin so you can get the most recent header files and stuff.

mouser:
Here's the source for a recent plugin made with C++ Builder, the sister to Delphi:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/findrun/downloads/PopQuotesSource.zip

It will have the most recent header files and functions wheras your delphi sample may be slightly old.

GameCat:
Thanks Mouser, taking a look now....

[some time later...]

From what I can see I've declared the PluginFunc_DoInit() correctly but I have very little experience translating C headers to Delphi so I could be wrong.

I've tried a few variations with no luck. My PluginFunc_DoInit() is never called when the DLL is loaded. The plugin error log reports the same error:

12:30 PM, Wednesday, April 10, 2013
 Error initializing plugin do_init function
C:\Program Files (x86)\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins\test\FarrLocate32.dll

--- End quote ---

Any ideas?

mouser:
Let me go look at the old delphi stuff and the new changes to the plugin headers and see if i can't spot any needed changes.

Can you send me your latest delphi code and i'll try compiling it and experimenting with it?

GameCat:
I've attached my plugin code. The plugin only exports one function, PluginFunc_DoInit().

I'm using Delphi XE2 to compile the plugin. The example plugin in the SDK doesn't work either when compiled with Delphi XE2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version