ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Standalone colour blender.

<< < (4/5) > >>

hamradio:
I've put together a composite image based on the parts of the two programs that I use and leaving out others, based on a single window.
I think the image will explain what I have in mind but if there is anything you want clarification on let me know.
I have shown the 'Blend' window because the 'Basic' and 'Screen' sections remain unchanged.
 (see attachment in previous post)
-pilgrim (May 05, 2013, 03:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Which of those in the composite image besides the obvious do you use (i.e buttons and/or menu items)?

Actually here...The file menu in this one is disabled, but heres the latest...You can use Ctrl + A when the list is focused to select all. You may also just select the ones you need to copy out and it will only copy out the selected items into a list of your choosing.  You should be able to mix and match color styles input either/or and get the other on the copy.

pilgrim:
Everything I left in the image I would use.

I just tried the update to PCB, I like the two small menu options and also the copy options.

I mentioned previously about window size when used on a 10" screen, I have incorporated the PCB update into my previous image and come up with the following which is smaller still.

hamradio:
Updated to 1.2 build 20 you can find the download @ http://carrolld.dcmembers.com/downloads/ as "pcb.zip".

+ Color grabber added.
+ All file menu options work.
+ Generate Menu (This currently works based off which textbox has focus of the start/end color textboxes.)
+ Added start color, end color, and middle colors data to blend files.

Try it out and let me know what else I should do to it and if you notice any bugs. :)

skwire:
* skwire adds this to his application toolbox.
Absolutely lovely, ham.  Well done.  =]

tomos:
Yes, this looks really nice :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version