ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Standalone colour blender.

<< < (2/5) > >>

c.gingerich:
I'll stop work on my app then. :-)

hamradio:
How about I copy all that out and make a small version with adjustments for you from the Color Warlock code since you say you don't need the main window.

pilgrim:
-c.gingerich (April 08, 2013, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can only see the characters for your smilie so I'm not sure if that is good or bad. :-\

How about I copy all that out and make a small version with adjustments for you from the Color Warlock code since you say you don't need the main window.
-hamradio (April 08, 2013, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it but it might be easier if I take a more thorough look at the program as it stands so as not to keep coming back with different ideas.
If you don't mind waiting a couple of days I will make more detailed notes about possible changes and get back to you, then you can see what is or isn't possible. Is that OK?

hamradio:
-c.gingerich (April 08, 2013, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can only see the characters for your smilie so I'm not sure if that is good or bad. :-\

-hamradio (April 08, 2013, 09:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the offer, I will take you up on it but it might be easier if I take a more thorough look at the program as it stands so as not to keep coming back with different ideas.
If you don't mind waiting a couple of days I will make more detailed notes about possible changes and get back to you, then you can see what is or isn't possible. Is that OK?
-pilgrim-online (April 08, 2013, 10:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well I went ahead and started work on it, should be able to use RGB(#, #, #) in the start and end color as well...and below is the current state of it...if you want to test it.

CodeName of it atm is Pilgrim Color Blender.

pilgrim:
CodeName of it atm is Pilgrim Color Blender.
-hamradio (April 08, 2013, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Fame at last. :-[

I'll get back to you as soon as I have time to try it out, many thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version