ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is This Mark Zuckerberg’s Embarrassing Childhood Angelfire Website?

(1/2) > >>

kyrathaba:

http://gizmodo.com/5993535

...The word on the interwebs today is that this 1999 Angelfire page belongs to one Mark Zuckerberg. Yes, that Mark Zuckerberg, which means this could be the very first website that the hoody that made Facebook ever created. If true, it's a time machine into the 15-year-old brain of the most powerful man on the Internet...
--- End quote ---

TaoPhoenix:

If so, his learning curve was pretty fast! Facebook only really got going in about 2004, right? So from Angelfire to Corporate Overlord in 5 years ... oh NOW I get it, THAT's what you get for your Ivy league tuition!

Pfft! And here we thought it was about the classes!

gameaddict20:
I looked at one of my first webpages I made a few month ago. It was awful and it did absolutely nothing of any use, except it had a script that when you hovered over the win button it moved to the other end of the page. :D

app103:
archive.org didn't do a very good job of preserving any of my earliest sites. All of the images are missing, which is a bad thing, considering they were all art related sites. :(

The oldest one (that I can remember the url) gave out hotlinkable background codes for use on Neopets.

kyrathaba:
I had a Geocities site ages ago. Can't even remember the URL or what my username/password was...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version