ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA:Minimal key-state OSD "Caps Scroll Num"

(1/1)

RED_404:
I know many exist but I haven't found one I like. :-\ I don't want text and I don't want tray icons. Most of the time my tray is hidden.
The ability to use any PNG of my choice for each indicator would be nice.
I was thinking something like this.

Or

Also NUM Lock needs an option to only display when disabled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Similar software. In no particular order.

Keyboard LEDs
kLED
Caps Lock
lock-osd
Clever Keyboard Indicator
DK:Keyboard-Status
TrayStatus

And many many more.

x16wda:
HP has a couple that might do.  Turns out I have an HP computer but maybe they'll work on other hardware too.

The older one (sp45986, here) puts up three icons (sorry, not user-selectable) above the tray to show num, caps and scroll lock status.  The newer one (sp57445, here) adds icons for battery status of your wireless keyboard and mouse.  Neither is particularly configurable.

The older one takes up less screen space but isn't movable, and it uses a bit more memory that the newer one.  I suppose I should look at the software that came with my Logitech wireless mouse & keyboard to see what they supply.  Except for the battery status, all of this type of app ought to be checking the same place to find the status.

app103:
Perhaps it might be possible to add what you want to this ahk script, that I requested awhile back to give OSD for mute status?

Or perhaps this one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version