ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Easeus ToDo Backup Workstation 5.8 offered

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
Thanks Curt.

dottech say:
Take note this giveaway includes Linux-based bootable recovery CD/DVD/USB but does not include WinPE-based bootable CD/DVD/USB.
--- End quote ---

If you create a boot CD with a Win PE trial, maybe it will work without limit...

Curt:
STOP!!!

Revo Uninstaller has just revealed these leftovers:

pilgrim:
Based on my experience of EaseUS Workstation and the way that giveaways in general work I thought I would offer a few thoughts that might help.
I have downloaded the file and run it but not to the point of installing as I have v4 installed and do not want to update at this time.
I offer no guarantees in regard to what I am about to say but I am pretty confident about it in my own mind.

Giveaway time-frame: This giveaway ends Thursday April 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7). You must download, install, and register this giveaway by 11:59 PM on Thursday — you will not be able to install or reinstall after that time.

--- End quote ---

As far as I can see apart from the change in name this is the normal EaseUS Workstation installer, I cannot see any addition which would indicate a date limitation.
Comparing it with version 5.0 which I also have you do not normally require an internet connection to install/activate the program you just enter the license key during installation.
In the event that there is a date limitation but you do not require a connection the solution is obvious.

Take note this giveaway includes Linux-based bootable recovery CD/DVD/USB but does not include WinPE-based bootable CD/DVD/USB.
--- End quote ---

In spite of this comment I would be amazed if the WinPE ISO is not included in this download.
Based on file size of the Trial version (108MB) which is 200MB smaller than this and does not include the ISO, no matter what other trials they might have included in this I cannot see how to explain the size difference if the ISO is not included.
The ISO size in v4 is 195MB+ which fits with this theory.

"centralized management" only applies if you are using the program in a network situation, then you need an addition program on the main computer for this to connect to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version