ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Question about post-capture file naming

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
What you want can't be done yet.. but I will try to add it.

The only quick tip to remind you of as a workaround is that to quickly rename the current file from the main window just change the filename in the filename edit field at the very bottom and hit enter.

app103:
Also, I note that SC still doesn't make me a cup of tea!
-cranioscopical (March 29, 2013, 10:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

What you want can't be done yet.. but I will try to add it.
-mouser (March 29, 2013, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Already taken care of.  ;)

cranioscopical:
What you want can't be done yet.. but I will try to add it.-mouser (March 29, 2013, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks, I realize it would take a little sleight of code.

The only quick tip to remind you of as a workaround is that to quickly rename the current file from the main window just change the filename in the filename edit field at the very bottom and hit enter.
--- End quote ---
And very useful that field is, too — I use it! The memo beneath can be made to show the caption text, which can be copy/pasted as the file name. Then again, why waste a second on what the computer can do in a nanosecond?  ;)

mouser:
yeah i think the solution is to let people have some control over the filename from the postcapture dialog, so ill put that at the top of my todo list.  that should let you do what you want.

cranioscopical:
yeah i think the solution is to let people have some control over the filename from the postcapture dialog, so ill put that at the top of my todo list.  that should let you do what you want.
-mouser (March 29, 2013, 02:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
  :Thmbsup: Much appreciated! If you are able to implement that it would mean for me that I could have a matching and meaningful file name and caption by typing only a single word (such as "bachelor").

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version