ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Movies you've seen lately

<< < (181/182) > >>

4wd:
A bystander who intervenes to help a woman being harassed by a group of men becomes the target of a vengeful drug lord arms manufacturer.
--- End quote ---

Highly recommended if you like lots of violence ...-brotherS (April 18, 2021, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

A little change to the plot line and you have: Shoot 'Em Up.

Target:
A little change to the plot line and you have: Shoot 'Em Up.-4wd (April 19, 2021, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

or any bruce lee movie, but with guns?

brotherS:
A bystander who intervenes to help a woman being harassed by a group of men becomes the target of a vengeful drug lord arms manufacturer.
--- End quote ---

Highly recommended if you like lots of violence ...-brotherS (April 18, 2021, 12:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

A little change to the plot line and you have: Shoot 'Em Up.
-4wd (April 19, 2021, 12:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
:D Right! That one was fun too, had totally forgotten about it... here's the Shoot ' Em Up 2007 Red Band Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-nIlZ3XeE in case anyone wants to watch it. :)

tomos:
The Cloud Atlas.

A not bad at all adaptation of the David Mitchell novel by the same name. A quantum metaphysical romp through several centuries of linked souls and events. Some remarkably good performances by Halle Berry, Jim Broadbent, and especially Korean actress Doona Bae for her portrayal of a clone by the name of Sonmi-451.
-40hz (May 19, 2014, 11:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Saw this lately. Did really enjoy it, and would probably watch again. Was a little confused initially with the very quick changes from one story to the next, but the stories were different enough, and strong enough that I started to enjoy that aspect of it -- was done very playfully, and humourously at times.
I generally don't have much time for Hollywood films -- it's not a snobbery thing (I don't have much time for "arty" films either), but this one was good :up:

wraith808:
https://vimeo.com/295022488

Good short (15 minutes) written by Jenette McCurdy of iCarly fame. Worth a look, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version